WRO RES 2018 terms & conditions
We invite proposals for the current artist-in-residency positions at WRO Art Center, according to our actual announcements at wrocenter.pl and other on-line services operated or used by WRO. The on-line submission system is available only within the actual application period for the respective residency opportunities.
1. The Organiser of the artist-in-residency program WRO RES is the WRO Center for Media Art Foundation in Wroclaw (Poland).
2. Only submissions meeting the criteria and deadlines of the actual call for residency projects are eligible.
3. Submissions are made by filling in the online entry form and attaching a portfolio.
4. The description of the residency projects must be submitted in a manner that enables a comprehensive assessment.
5. No fees are charged for the registration and submission of the residency projects.
6. After submitting the filled-in entry form, the entrant will receive an automatically generated receipt e-mail confirmation.
7. Decision as to the acceptance or rejection of the residency proposals submitted to the WRO RES program will be made by the curatorial team of WRO Art Center.
8. The entrants whose submissions are accepted will be individually notified thereof by e-mail.
9. The names of current artists-in-residency will be posted online at wrocenter.pl.
10. By submitting the residency proposal, each entrant grants the Organiser a non-exclusive right to archive both the submitted materials and the documentation of the work produced during the residency for the purposes of information, documentation, education and research.
11. By submitting the residency proposal, the entrant consents to the hereby Terms and Conditions.
Processing of the personal data
1. Processing of the personal data takes place in accordance to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679).
2. The personal data will be processed by the WRO Center for Media Art Foundation, the organizer of the WRO RES artist-in-residence program.
3. More specifically all personal data processing will adhere to the following principles:
a) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
c) kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
d) processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Visit us at
wrocenter.pl and wro2021.wrocenter.pl